Property transactions are one of the largest we are likely to undertake in our lifetime, and mistakes could be costly. It pays to seek professional advice on all property related matters, and to speak to someone who understands property issues.
Our Chartered Surveyors who can be recognised by the letters FRICS and MRICS have considerable experience in most property related matters, and are here to assist you. Our advice could prove invaluable to you.
For further information, call in at one of our offices or email your enquiry and we will make sure that you reach the appropriate person to deal with your request.
We can provide advice on all of the following:
- Surveys and valuations of residential and commercial property
- Acquisition of properties
- Development and planning Advice
- Valuation and sale of businesses
- Advice on Leisure properties, caravan sites etc
- Structural surveys
- Energy surveys
- Schedules of dilapidation and condition
- Advice on Landlord and Tenant matters
- Rent review calculations
- Rating advice
- Advice on building disputes
- Valuations for court, matrimonial or probate
- Party Wall Act notices
- Boundary Disputes
Please provide your contact details and enquiry: